Of course as parents, We all think our kids are brilliant little comedians and are guilty at one time or another of boring friends and family with tales of our kids.
We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh. Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't. One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said this summer, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.
- J: I'm not scared of geese. I am scared of their beaks.
- ur #kids r old enough 2 hold ur hand in a parking lot, but not tall enough to avoid nailing their heads on other cars side view mirrors
- M: Mommy, I'm hungry Me: I'm mommy M: I'm hungry Me: I'm mommy M: Why are you trying my patience before breakfast? #parenting
- At the beer store Jack: is this where daddy has his band practice? Me: kinda
- Babysitter: J dumped a glass of water on his head because he was "living under a waterfall" Me: #facepalm #grin #sigh #parenting
- M: Mommy why aren't you more excited about jumping in the puddles? #toddlerlife #Perspective #parentinglife
- Thanks to my husband introducing our 5 year old 2 @henryrollins the ongoing retort 2 any conflict is now "I'll burn your soul" #littlepunk
- Molly: Look at all the #glitter I got Jack: #glitter is garbage (giggles). No truer words have ever been spoken #parenting
- Hearing your son scream angrily "It's zed!!!" at his #LeapFrog game #Canadian #litnerd mom proud #parenting #Canadian
- Me: What do you want to do tomorrow? Jack: Kill mosquitoes and eat cinnamon buns (this actually doesn't sound terrible) #foodie?
- J: Daddy I found this in your room. (holds up #Durex wrapper) Were you eating candy without me again? #soawkward #parenting
- J: I'm fighting with dad & running away 2 Mexico Me: U can't move 2 Mexico ur passport is expired J: I'll go to a Mexican restaurant instead
- Jack (affixes #MonstersInc Sticker to my back in #TrampStamp position): Now you're ready for #datenight with daddy! #parenting
- You know your kid is a carnivore when this is how she sets her plate #parenting #BBQ #BBQRules
- M: Daddy it's Buffaloing & now I can't watch my show D: Buffering? M: That's what I said! #parenting #technology #firstworldproblems
- When someone takes a dookie in the wading pool & suddenly it's #preschool meets #BreakingBad cause the lifeguard is in a hazmat suit #summer
- J: I need to call #AdamDriver and talk to him about how we should kill #KyloRen #preschoollife #StarWars
To view my last Twitter round-up click here
To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today
Follow Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug