Friday 20 January 2017

Words of Wisdom: My Kids on Twitter in 140 characters or less

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh. Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't. One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month and a half, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


1. M: I wrote a book. It's called All Am In Molly Me: Why's it called that? M: Those are the words I can write silly mommy!

2. When your kid refuses to wear their thermal mittens but then cries all day long to their teacher about being cold

3. Dad: What should I do with the leftover icing? M: Pour it into my mouth! Me: Now we know for sure she's mine!

4. J: Ur not my mom, Bruce Banner is. Me: I'm definitely ur mom. J: Does this make you mad? Me: More annoyed. J: Sorry Hulk


5. M: I keep my on texting daddy on my cellphone but he isn't texting me back


This is Molly's "newest" cellphone

6. M: Is this fish your friend? C: Yes, how did you know? M: Ha, now u have to watch me eat him cause I'm a bad guy! (pops salmon in mouth)

7. M: If you don't have anything nice to say about someone you can always just compliment their hair. Right mom?


8. M: When we're all dead will everything be darkness?

9. J: Robin is Dick right? Me: What did you say? J: Robin is Dick Grayson, right? Me: Yeah, oh yeah, that's his name.


10. M: Are bones teeth? Me: No M: Are you sure Me: Yes M: Did you it? Me: Yes. M: Then I believe you.

11. Making a salad J: Mr. Onion says don't cut me mommy AHH! Me: It's an onion he's not alive J: Mr. Onion says he'll stop crying so we can eat

12. J: Let's pretend we're possessed babies & scare the ! Me: Maybe next time. J: You know we're just pretending right?


13. For those days you don't want to know that you are setting an example. Worth the sweat. Worth the

What I found in front of my treadmill last week

To read more blogs on my kids on twitter click here, here, here, and here.



To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug

No comments:

Post a Comment