Thursday 17 August 2017

My Kids in 140 Characters (Or Less)

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh. Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't. One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.

  1. J: Why did Magneto kill his son? Me: Cause he didn't clean up his , even after he was reminded 3 times
  2. J: The doughnut kicked the jelly out of his home. Where's he going to live mommy, where?
    Mr. Donut Image Courtesy of Tumblr

  3. M: Do you think if you ate a she would taste mostly like fish and only a little like human? Future ?
  4. Ur proud of the unstructured play u give ur kids. Until they start talking about digging up the pets buried in ur yard
  5. J: my heart is happy but my brain is nervous.
  6. M: I need to go to the splash pad because I'm melting, I'm melting (becomes puddle) The penchant for drama is strong with this one
  7. Fashion forward moment: when your son wants to wear a bike helmet to camp because it matches his shoes (we walked there)
    Image Courtesy of Giphy

  8. M: There's this type of wrestling called tuna ...Me: You mean ? M: Let's check both out & see which we like better
  9. If u told me 10 years ago I'd be running around a playground yelling about being Dr. Octopus I wouldn't have believed it
  10. M: I have some news about plums I still don't like how they taste but I enjoy when they look like little purple butts


To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, &here.

No comments:

Post a Comment