Friday 1 December 2017

My Kids in 140 Characters (or less) - now upgraded to 280 characters strong

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.

1. No genetic testing. She's mine


Add caption



2. Just finished watching J: Did you know that Venom wrote all of the songs? Dad: Wow, Venom is talented!


3. Coldest day so far Me at school pick up: Where's your coat? M: I lost it at lunch but I'm wearing a sweater (SMILES)


4. M: I had a bad day today. I found out the wedding I attended at recess wasn't real OR legally binding



5. What happens when you tell your mini me to play outside. He brings a book.



6. Watching for the first time with the kids. J: is this the part of the movie where Sandy touches a statue and turns into the ghost?

7. Parenting Fail of the day: Giving your child access to their own alarm clock before they can properly tell time and understand why it's not a good idea to set an alarm for random times just because they felt like it.

8. Me: I think I'm going to have a long relaxing shower. At least one of my children: I am going to bust into the bathroom, talk to mom, and take the stinkiest poop imaginable while mom "keeps me company"


9. The girl child figured out how to unpause the judgey #Netflix warning. There is going to be so much #TeenTitansGo binge watching happening in our house #parenting



To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, &here.


No comments:

Post a Comment