Tuesday 13 February 2018

Paperback Writer: My Writing Featured On Other Sites

It's that time where I get to share some of the work that I've completed over the past month.  I am lucky enough that I get to research some fun topics and learn something new almost every day (even if sometimes it's just celebrity gossip). 

Today for my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  While I can't really share my ghostwritten articles on this platform, cause then I wouldn't really be a ghostwriter would I, I can share some of the other stuff I have been working on.

Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting and reading on!  If you have any ideas for a story, a playground review, or article on any front, feel free to shout it out!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!

Just in Time for Valentine's Day


Image courtesy of Giphy


15 Celeb Valentine’s Gifts That Broke The Bank (Like A $70,000 Hublot Watch)



Pregnancy & Health


Throne of Lies
Image courtesy of Giphy


15 Lies Pregnant Women Need To Stop Telling Their Gynos



Babies/ Newborn Care


If The Newborn Does 1 Of These 15 Things CALL 911



Celeb Kids All Grown Up

Culkin
Image courtesy of Babygaga


How Much These 15 Child Stars Are Worth Today






Celebrity Excess

Kylie Vacations
Image courtesy of The Richest


15 Lux Vacation Photos Of Kylie Jenner That Makes First Class Look Poor



15 Celeb Moms Who Spent A Fortune On Plastic Surgery







No comments:

Post a Comment