Wednesday 4 April 2018

Things My Kids Say As Shared on Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


Image Courtesy of Giphy


1. Papa: let me take you to where I used to work. M: did they fire you? Papa: no I retired. M: mom is retired just a polite way of saying someone got fired? #smh #ThingsKidsSay #parenting #MarchBreak



2. J: Can you squirt some in my mouth so I can pretend to be a T-Rex who just ate a bad guy? Me: Sure. (Things that happen when you let your kids watch )

3. M: sometimes when I eat clementines I like to pretend that I'm eating a human heart. And that the heart is on fire

4. Dad: do you want me to get you some things you like to colour? j: I'd like to practice my colouring on pictures of the creepy dummy from you know the one that upsets my sister




Image Courtesy of Tumblr


5. Spring cleaning your car shows you exactly how disgusting your children are #parenting #AllTheSnacks on the floor


6. J: Are you enjoying your poo cookie? Dad: I'm eating a butter tart J: Whatever you want to call it. It looks disgusting.



7. True love is putting on a damp bathing suit that has been sitting in a plastic bag all day during a just so you can take your kids for a swim after a long day on the road  


Gingy
Image Courtesy of Giphy


8. J: looks at gingerbread cookie "hi my name is Jack and I am going to eat you"



To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, &here.


No comments:

Post a Comment