Monday 20 July 2020

Things My Kids Say As Posted on Twitter

During these times, the small moments can be especially important. Not everything my kids say or do warrants a blog post.  This is why I like to share this roundup and snippets of recent conversations I've had with M&J as shared on Twitter.



via Giphy


Today when I asked J for a bag to scoop the dirty cat litter into he returned with a ziplock freezer bag. I am both intrigued and afraid to ask him what he thinks I do with the dirty cat litter. #parenting


Week 2 into #summervacation "wake your sister up nicely" is loosely interpreted as "pretend to bite her and tell her you made a deal with #Pennywise to eat her instead of you"





via Pinterest


M: so in the original version of #spiderman Stan Lee had Peter Parker studying #topography ? Me: now that would be a very different story & how would Jonah Jameson fit in? Dad: “Parker these elevation charts are terrible!”



J: Why do I have to do chores? Why can't everything just be filthy? #chores #parenting




via Giphy


M: Remember for Christmas when you bought us a box of turds & I gobbled them up right away because they were so good? Dad: I'm pretty sure you mean Nerds, not turds, turds are poop. M: Oh.


Dad: can I have a bookmark? J: here use this entire deck of cards. #logic
During a music lesson reviewing the provinces.


Dad: what’s the province to the west of Ontario? M: Manastacia? Close but no cigar although it sounds pretty magical #homeschooling


J: mom I just dropped a giant chunk of silly putty into your tea. Sorry. (Well at least he didn’t let me drink it?) #MYDAY #parenting


No comments:

Post a Comment