Monday 17 October 2016

Oxford Comma - My Writing Other Places

One of the things I struggle with the most as a writer is promoting myself.  I am very proud of the work I do, don't get me wrong, but I have some sort of block from screaming from the mountain tops about promoting the words I write.  A lot of that is silly because much of the inspiration behind my parenting themed writing is creating resources that I have wanted myself and struggled with finding. I have a lot of fun learning from others, researching, and sharing, but can't seem to put myself out there as often as I should.

Nowadays as my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  It's also why I've been writing on the Multiple Momstrosity platform a bit less than I used to, unfortunately.  That being said: once a month I'll be posting links to some of my other articles here that will help educate, inform, and entertain you. 

But don't worry, the minions are still up to their usual antics, and I have plenty more to write about on that front.  Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting on!  If you have any ideas for a story, playground review, or article on any front, feel free to share it with me!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!


Parenting Themed Writing



Photo from BabyGaga Article on 15 Things that Make Babysitters Run










Dating & Relationship Writing



Entertainment Writing


Image Courtesy of Canadian Movie Web








Thank you again for reading, and for your continued support!



To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug


No comments:

Post a Comment