Wednesday 26 October 2016

Words of Wisdom: My kids in 140 characters or less

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past two months, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.

The Naked Princes in all their glory!

  1. Me: what do u want to bring to grandma & grandpas? J: hmmmm. How about the naked princes?
  2. J: If Rob is a Zombie why is he singing? Zombies can't sing (Apt questions asked during decorating)
  3. J: Don't worry mommy, I hardly eat any car food anymore. Me: What's car food? J: Stuff that I find on the floor of the car
  4. That moment when you laugh at the angry dad shaking his fists at the school bus & then you make eye contact
  5. Who needs car air fresheners when your children leave rotting cores in the backseat of your car?
  6. While watching M: Why do they keep calling Falcor a dragon when he's clearly a flying dog?
  7. J: M's swim teacher is named Dave Me: is it really? M: No J: I've decided when i don't know someone's name I'm just going to call them Dave
  8. Me: No you can't sit in that chair because it's in someone's garbage and covered in garbage
  9. Having mixed feelings telling my daughter it's inappropriate to yell Shut Up at Map
  10. (While watching for the first time) M: How come is the only one who understands what's going on?
  11. M: Thanks 4 breakfast milk servant Me: I don't know what that means, but don't call anyone that M in tears: But I said thanks!
  12. J: Bro, you totally forgot my pretzels Me: No I didn't & don't ever call me bro again, I'm your mom J: Chill out bro
  13. Potato leek soup prep time 90 min, time kids spent complaining about leeks, 20 min, time spent sifting out leeks 5 min, silence = golden
  14. Today I refereed a tearful & heated argument about whose nose an imaginary spider lives on
  15. Proud moments When ur son asks u 2 play at dinner but then u drink the milk with the iocane powder, inconceivable
  16. M: I need a toy human to play with Me: you mean a doll? M: I guess that will have to do
  17. M: J you don't need to watch the movie with me, but can you cover my eyes during the scary parts? J: Sure
  18. Evening with M at game: Why does grandpa keep yelling at the ?
  19. Me: We didn't get done so u need 2 wear a or your brother's underwear M: grabs suit annoyed,rolls eyes

    To view my last two Twitter round-ups click here and here

To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug

No comments:

Post a Comment