Wednesday 16 November 2016

Oxford Comma: What I've Been Writing Elsewhere (In case you missed it)

Once a month I will be posting some of my writing featured in other publications.  Take a look and see what tickles your fancy.

Nowadays as my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  It's also why I've been writing on the Multiple Momstrosity platform a bit less than I used to, unfortunately.  

But don't worry, the minions are still up to their usual antics, and I have plenty more to write about on that front.  Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting on!  If you have any ideas for a story, playground review, or article on any front, feel free to share it with me!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!


Parenting Writing











Entertainment Writing









Thank you again for reading, and for your continued support!


To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug



No comments:

Post a Comment