Thursday 5 July 2018

Things My Kids Say As Posted on Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


Gif
Image Courtesy of Tenor


1. M (listening to the radio when Frank Sinatra comes on): wow this Guy is really good. Like he could even audition to be in #MaryPoppins


2. My son has named my stomach (Mr. Meat).  Mr. Meat spends most of his time burping, threatening people, and complaining that he is bloated.  Am I being roasted by a six year old?  And why do I find it so funny? #parenting #ThingsKidsSay


3. M: when I’m a teenager and get a phone I’m going to use it for Sophie me: what? M: you know. To take pictures with my friends


SNL Bill Hader
Image Courtesy of Giphy


4. J: I've decided I love you more than #Lego but not as much as daddy. Me: Is that supposed to be a compliment? J: I dunno (shrugs and walks away) So I'm totally #winning at #parenting right?


5. Since #bingewatching #MrPeabodyAndSherman on  #Netflix whenever my kids fight their ultimate burn is to call each other Richard Nixon @netflixcan #Learning?



Image Courtesy of Imgur

6. Words I think should be added to the #Dictionary - Famulous (a combination of Fabulous & Famous) as created by my 6 year old son #parenting #ThingsKidsSay Example, "Yeah sure, they're enjoying their 15 minutes of fame, but are they famulous?"


7. Virtual #Starbucks Gift Cards have allowed me to leave things to the absolute last minute and still celebrate M & Js #teachers #LastDayOfSchool #winning


To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, & here.






No comments:

Post a Comment