Wednesday 9 October 2019

Things My Kids Say As Shared On Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month or two, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.

1. J: I like diarrhea. It’s funny. I just hate it when I have it. #parenting #kids #thingskidssay

via Giphy

2. At Banana Republic with the minions. J turns to mannequin in suit J: look out everybody it’s the #headlesshorseman AAAA! #smh #parenting


3. It only took 9 days of #backtoschool to get a call that a child had puked all over the hall at school #winning #parenting #smh


via Giphy

4. J: If I ever knock my #teeth out, can we replace them with metal ones? You know, so I can cut cans apart using my teeth. #smh #parenting #goals


5. Whoever thought to program the #lice #shampoo ads on the #radio for the #FirstDayOfSchool well played.  #parenting


6. J: What are we doing at camp today? Me: Bowling & Laser Tag. J: Not at the same time I hope, cause someone's going to get hurt!  #ThingsKidsSay #parenting

via Giphy

7. J: Can you play that song from #SpiderManFarFromHome you know the one by the pheromones? #BestBandNameEver #parenting #TheRamones


8. It’s near the eve of their eighth birthday and my kids still manage to do stuff like get silly putty all over our couch (and claim “it’s just cheese”). This is why we can’t have nice things #parenting

No comments:

Post a Comment