Wednesday 25 March 2020

5 Great Virtual Experiences To Stave Off Boredom

Today I sit in day 8 of self isolation.  Home schooling is going better than expected and I'm actually getting work done with the kids home.  So far we haven't heard the dreaded call of "I'm bored" from anyone in this house and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

As Molly likes to say, from a motto she learned in kindergarten, "Sharing is caring" and my community has done an excellent job of sharing online resources for people of all ages to enjoy while they're social distancing and self isolating so I thought I'd do the same.



Some drawings from our second day doodling with Mo Willems



Nature & Science Related


Live Shark Tank At Ripleys Aquarium


Canadian Polar Bear Habitat Live Webcam



Games & Activities


Harry Potter Escape Room


Art

Molly's Pigeon

Weekday Live Drawings by Mo Willems

We've integrated this into our weekday routine as art class and the kids love it.  This happens live each weekday at 1PM, but you can also catch past episodes on YouTube and doodle along.

Geography

360 Cities 

Pick a city, any city, and stroll around it from the comfort of your home with a virtual 360 tour.


Stay safe, busy, healthy, and home!

1 comment:

  1. hi there
    ill give you beat tiktok funny video lets watch it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b7KUSjY9qw

    ReplyDelete