Friday 3 April 2020

Things My Kids Said As Posted On Twitter

During these times, celebrating the small moments can be especially important. Not everything my kids say or do warrants a blog post.  This is why I like to share this roundup and snippets of recent conversations I've had with M&J as shared on Twitter.  This has been especially interesting given the introduction of homeschooling into our lives.  Enjoy!


via Narcity 

Today in #homeschooling C: okay so how can you tell that this coin is a toonie? J: because it’s the one with the Komodo dragon on it. C: umm. Err. That would be cool but that’s a polar bear #parenting



J: sometimes the cat reminds me of Bill SkarsgÄrd when he plays Pennywise cause sometimes she acts like she wants eat my head



So apparently according to my son, the rest of his family are that coworker who keeps eating his snacks #SelfIsolation #parenting





Working on acrostic writing, continuation from school Me: Let's start with Spring. J: Spring, S is for Spring. Me: You can't use the same word twice, pick something else. J: nods, completes assignment. Me: Now do your name, Jack. J: Jack, J is for Jack #facepalm #homeschooling



J: Mom do you know why puppies are so cute?  It's because they have really big eyes. Just look at them aren't they adorable? #perspective #parenting


via Giphy


It took a full 5 days of #homeschooling before I made someone cry about clock math. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner #winning #SelfIsolation



Day one of home schooling and self-isolation led to a lengthy debate over whether a #pterodactyl is a #dinosaur or a flying reptile.



Things I’m saying to my son on day 7 of #SelfIsolation ”please do not, under any circumstances, use the bathtub to demonstrate the damage of a tsunami” #parenting



via Tenor


No comments:

Post a Comment