Tuesday 21 March 2017

Words of Wisdom: My Kids in 140 Characters or Less

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh. Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't. One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.

1. J: I work for now Me: What do you do for him? J: Some stuff, but mostly I just hold his

Jack meets Darth at a Marlies Game...It was emotional & he didn't want to get too close, you know cause of the mind strangling and such.



2. M: That sign says to walk like turtles Me: It says that cars need to go slow. M: That's confusing, can we still pretend to be turtles?

3. Evil moment...when u can't help but smile because ur child finally steps on the he's left on the ground & finally gets it

4. J: Mommy what do Daddy short legs spiders look like?

5. J: I'm & I'm casting a spell on u. Ur a Me: That's the best you've got? J: Just wait it will get to you

6. At the playground me: can you please take it down a notch? J: where else am I supposed to use my outdoor voice?

7. Watching w/ sitter J: Beryl gets disappointed with people. Sitter: Why? J: Because she fails, No one likes it when people fail.


Image courtesy of wikipedia


8. Hairdresser: What do you want your cut to look like? Both Children: Pull out of heroes from

To read more blogs on my kids on twitter click herehereherehere, here, and here.



To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug



No comments:

Post a Comment