Thursday 23 May 2019

Things My Kids Say and Do As Shared on Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


via Giphy

1. M: I added a sliced cucumber to the side of my glass of milk to make it fancy #parenting

2. J: I’m Cute and smart. You can remember cause it rhymes with toot and fart. #parenting #smh 3. M: can we call daddy? Me: no he’s still sleeping. He’s in a different time zone. J: you mean like in #backtothefuture me: like a business trip that’s two hours behind us. J: well that’s boring
via Giphy
4. J: is the movie #Scream about people screaming #ghostface? Dad: sort of? #parenting 5. J: When we get new fish we can name them whatever we want right? Cause I'm going to name mine diarrhea Me: NOPE!  Just No J: giggle giggle giggle
via MTV
6. M: you know what's the best about moms? That they're soft in all the right places for cuddling #parenting #bodyposi #LoveYourself #bodyimage #effyourbeautystandards #Loveyourself


7. J is reading out loud to me for his homework Me: Why aren’t you reading that part out loud? J: It’s a thought bubble so you can’t say it out loud. It can only be in your head #parenting #ThisIs7
via Giphy
8. M: I need you to sign this birthday card I made & you need to make sure that you write the J facing the right way J: but how will they know it’s really from me?  Me: I think they’ll figure it out by reading your name #smh #parenting 9. M: dad were you sexy ever?  Like a long long time ago! #parenting #thingskidssay 10. Thing 965 my #kids have in common with our #dog  All 3 have an intense need to poop as soon as they get as far as physically possible from a washroom or garbage can
via Giphy
11. It’s amazing how the most drama fuelled kid problems rear their heads 15 minutes after bed time #parenting To see more of what my kids say in real time follow me on Twitter @Sarabethbug

No comments:

Post a Comment