Wednesday 21 March 2018

Paperback Writer - Sharing My Writing On Other Sites

It's that time where I get to share some of the work that I've completed over the past month.  I am lucky enough that I get to research some fun topics and learn something new almost every day (even if sometimes it's just celebrity gossip).   In the coming months I'm excited to share some amazing articles on health and fantastically fierce Canadian women, at Future Female, but more on that next month.

Today for my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  While I can't really share my ghostwritten articles on this platform, cause then I wouldn't really be a ghostwriter would I, I can share some of the other stuff I have been working on.

Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting and reading on!  If you have any ideas for a story, a playground review, or article on any front, feel free to shout it out!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!


Image Courtesy of Pinterest

24 Wedding Photos That These Celebs Wish They Could Erase From The Internet


Image Courtesy of Pinterest

8 Pregnancy Products That Are Banned For Good Reason (And 5 That Are Next)

Chris Rock
Image Courtesy of The Richest

15 Celebs Who Got Better Wrap Presents Than They Did a Paycheck 





13 Dads Reveal What They Do When Their Wife Is Home With The Kids




15 Celeb Dads Who Pretend to Be Rich





2 comments: