Wednesday 15 August 2018

Paperback Writer - Sharing My Writing On Other Sites

It's that time again where I get to share some of the work that I've completed over the past month.  I am lucky enough that I get to research some fun topics and learn something new almost every day.

I continue to be inspired by the fantastic team I get to work with, and the fantastic people I meet in my work as Managing Editor and Writer for Future Female Magazine.  The summer issue launched just two weeks ago with a theme on Body Image and Self Love and it truly is a work of love and inspiration.  I encourage everyone to give it a read and enjoy!

Today for my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  While I can't really share my ghostwritten articles on this platform, cause then I wouldn't really be a ghostwriter would I, I can share some of the other stuff I have been working on.

Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting and reading on!  If you have any ideas for a story, a playground review, or article on any front, feel free to shout it out!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!


A snippet of the Future Female Magazine Cover


Future Female Magazine  


You can find my articles  (and a number of other amazing ones) on page 10, 32, 40, 44, 55, 60, and 64.


Marriage & Wedding Planning

Image Courtesy of The Richest

25 of the Strangest Places in the World to Tie the Knot

Entertainment & Travel

Image Courtesy of The Richest


Pregnancy

Image Courtesy of Babygaga


Pregnant Millennials: 14 Things They Do Differently And 6 Doctors Don’t Recommend


To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug







No comments:

Post a Comment