Monday 28 December 2020

Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2020

In recent years, I started keeping track of my most popular posts because it helps me see which articles touch others most, hopefully allowing me to create even better content. With the bizarre year 2020 has been, I couldn't guess which posts would come out on top, but as I look at them now it all makes sense. They are about doing what we've all been doing this past 10 months, with only two of them being about "life before pandemic". They are about simple pleasures, connecting, and enjoy nature.

If you missed something check it out and enjoy! Stay healthy and safe and we'll see you in 2021!


via NME


Mother Daughter Bonding

Celebrating The Babysitter's Club With my Daughter


The Little Things

Practicing Gratitude


Making Celebrations Special During COVID

via Pinterest


Making a Birthday Special During COVID-19 For Your Kids 


Celebrating Our First Hygge Weekend In Style


Our Halloween Decoration Scavenger Hunt



Urban Adventures in Toronto 

via Wiffle Gif

A Fairy Walk in Magwood Park


Canoeing the Humber River


Getting Outdoors in Ontario

via North Eastern Ontario


Hiking Bridal Veil Falls Manitoulin Island


Hiking Oakville at 16 Mile Creek


Goal Setting With Virtual Fitness Challenges

via Smarter Travel

Hiking The Grand Canyon, Kind Of



No comments:

Post a Comment