Monday 4 January 2016

Ten - 2015 Top Ten Blog Posts

I am going to be spending some time reflecting on 2015 while I dip my toes into the waters of 2016. 2015 was a life altering year for me in many ways, some good, some not so good, but more on that later.  On the blog front I am so touched by all the friends, family, and online readers who visit us to hear about our adventures. I can't believe that I've now been blogging for four years.  It's been amazing to read about our lives with the minions years ago and to see how much they, and our lives together, have changed.

I thought I'd revisit my 10 most visited posts of 2015 and share them by topic, just in case you missed them and wanted to check them out.   I look forward to writing about many more experiences and lessons in 2016.  Thank you, as always, for your continued support.  Happy New Year!

Jack playing in the sand, Summer 2015.

Tips for Pregnancy!

9 Tips for 9 Months of Pregnancy.  Learn from my mistakes in pregnancy!

Growing Pains!

The one about Molly's journey to stop sucking her thumb and other Linusesque tendencies - With These Hands: Story of a Recovering Thumb Sucker and Blanket Addict

Activities for Kids

Rainy day/snow day activities for kids!

Popular Culture

My commentary on the viral video where drunk moms talk about their kids - Saturday Night

My entire family was excited about the re-boot of the Muppet show.  Here I share my review of the pilot episode- Pig Girls Don't Cry.  I am also pleased to announce that Molly loves Miss Piggy, her determination, and spunk as much as I do!

Thoughts on parents who gave their son a notice of eviction as a "Birthday Gift".

Molly and Jack on a Toronto Area Hike, 2015


Family Living in the City of Toronto

A Playground Review from east end Toronto's KEW Gardens.

Commentary on The Blue Jays, Rogers Centre, Ashton Kutcher, and making MLB a family fun experience.

Travel Tips

Do's and Don'ts for flying with pre-schoolers (little kids)

6 Travel Tips that will save you time, money, and sanity while travelling with little kids


To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today!

Follow Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug



No comments:

Post a Comment