Friday 27 October 2017

Cosplay & Halloween Crafting - My Venellope Von Schweetz Costume

I love Halloween.  This year I managed to spend a little more time on my costume than I have in a few years and am pretty proud of the crafting I've done to get it to all fit together.

Behold my costume for Venellope Von Schweetz from Wreck It Ralph...A non traditional princess with a little bit of gaming oomph, perfect for cosplay.

All I needed was a mint hoodie (which I found at a thrift shop for $5), pink string for my accents ($2.49 from Michaels), mint leggings (found at Value Village for $5.99), a brown skirt (I found a white one at Value Village and used clothing dye, also from Michaels to get the right shade),Hair clips from the dollar store ($5), and assorted candy from the Bulk Barn ($8 including samples for the kids), and clear nail polish and a glue gun to put it all together.  I topped the look off with black boots that I already own...


Here's what she looks like:




Image Courtesy of: All Womens Talk


Here are my crafted clothes:


The Hoodie will be warm for trick or treating and a night out on the town

cosplay
Hand Crafted Candy Clips

Halloween
The final product

Stay tuned for photos of Chris's costume...more from mine and the minions!

To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug

No comments:

Post a Comment