Tuesday 29 September 2020

Things My Kids Say As Posted On Twitter

Small moments can be as meaningful as big events. Not everything my kids say or do warrants a blog post (although they may feel differently on this one).  This is why I like to share this roundup and snippets of recent conversations I've had with M&J as shared on Twitter.


It took an 8 hour day of travel to determine that both of my kids thought life savers candy were called light sabers.




The boy child has started asking for a “sequel” when he wants seconds of food. No matter what he’s asking for seconds of I’m just too amused to say no #parenting



M accidentally dumps an entire jar of sprinkles on a birthday cake. M: sorry, but what do you expect? I am just a kid. #parenting



M: I wrote this amazing new song about nature. Me: what’s it called? M: free bird. Me: well that’s sure to be a hit. #parenting

M was crying this afternoon because she lost her burger. She isn't sure whether she finished eating it, left it out and the dog ate it, or it's just laying somewhere rotting. Somehow this feels like an early lesson in #adulting





J: mom so do you think I should produce a play called Richard Dreyfus the musical?

“We do not eat our dinner without pants or shirts on.” On today’s edition of things I say as a parent.



No comments:

Post a Comment