Tuesday 5 June 2018

Paperback Writer - Sharing My Writing on other sites

It's that time where I get to share some of the work that I've completed over the past month.  I am lucky enough that I get to research some fun topics and learn something new almost every day (even if sometimes it's just celebrity gossip).

Today for my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  While I can't really share my ghostwritten articles on this platform, cause then I wouldn't really be a ghostwriter would I, I can share some of the other stuff I have been working on.

Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting and reading on!  If you have any ideas for a story, a playground review, or article on any front, feel free to shout it out!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!


The Royal Family

Royal Family



Raising The Royal Kids: 15 Things Kate Middleton Is Forbidden From Doing


Celebrity Parenting


Full House, Fuller House

15 Celebrity Moms Who Have No Rules For Their Kids (and 5 Who are Way Too Strict)


15 Rich Kids Who Stole The Spotlight From Their Celeb Parents


Pregnancy Reads




15 Times the Obgyn will Know When Mom is Lying


15 Things Mom Can Do During Pregnancy To Bounce Back Faster


Other Parenting Blogs to Check Out


Top 25 Parenting Blogs of 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment