Wednesday 6 June 2018

Things My Kids Say As Posted On Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.




Friends
Image Courtesy of Pinterest


1. Outside of the change room at
waiting for dad J: what’s taking so long? Is dad standing naked in the change room throwing a tantrum? Me: maybe? I hope not?

2. Me (tucks son in to bed, whispers softly): I love you J: (gives me a kiss, whispers softly): I love !


Image Courtesy of Giphy


3. M: I love this song. It’s so sad. Who is this? Me: #AmyWinehouse M: how sad is she out of 10? Me: 100 M: wow. She must have cried so many tears #RoadConversations #parenting

4. Yesterday, following a time-out J started writing and handing us notes about what mean we are. On one hand I'm super proud of his new found reading & writing skills, on the other I'm a little hurt, but amused at the same time
Ariel
Image Courtesy of Little Mermaid



5. Me: do you want to watch a nature documentary? M: yes. You sure hope we get to see mermaids in their natural habitat Me: I’m not sure there’s a documentary about mermaids but we’ll see


Ryan Reynolds
Image Courtesy of Buzzfeed

6. Spent an hour yesterday convincing J hiring @VancityReynolds to play #Deadpool at his 7th #birthday is problematic 1) It's inappropriate 2) he's never even seen Deadpool 3) His twin sister isn't interested 4) I'm pretty sure it's outside of our budget #parenting


7. Me: Who was your supply teacher today? J: Homer Simpson. Me: Seriously, what was his name? J: I dunno, but you hate it when I make the mmmm noise so it's either or I don't know...so you can pick



To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment