Wednesday 24 October 2018

Paperback Writer - Sharing My Writing From Other Sites

It's been a while since I shared some of my writing from other sites and publications...So I hope that something hear interests you, teaches you something, or even inspires you to try something new.  


I continue to be inspired by the fantastic team I get to work with, and the fantastic people I meet in my work as Managing Editor and Writer for Future Female Magazine.  The fall issue is fresh off the presses (does that apply if it's online?) and is about goals...Please check it out and share it with your friends, coworkers, and some other fantastic real Canadian people!

Today for my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  While I can't really share my ghostwritten articles on this platform, cause then I wouldn't really be a ghostwriter would I, I can share some of the other stuff I have been working on.  

Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting and reading on!  If you have any ideas for a story, a playground review, or article on any front, feel free to shout it out!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!

Future Female Magazine
Image Courtesy of Kat Leroux, Future Female Magazine

Future Female Magazine  


Click Below To Read The Following Inspiring Articles by me! Or click here to enjoy the entire issue and fantastic articles about and by other fierce Canadian women!



Modern Feminism Medieval Style - Interview with the Queens from Medieval Times Toronto


Interview with Chanile Vines



Future Female Magazine
Photo by Kat Leroux Courtesy of Future Female Magazine

How to Go From Couch Potato to Goal Busting Athlete


Goals & Bucket Lists, Moving Beyond Resolutions

5 Minutes to Fabulous Hair Beyond the Ponytail



Future Female Magazine
Image Courtesy of Future Female Magazine, Photography by Kat Leroux

Frittatas & Friendship Served up With Gals That Brunch


Goals & Bucket Lists, Moving Beyond Resolutions


Pregnancy

Image Courtesy of Babygaga

What Being Pregnant Really Feels Like


20 Things That Can Be Predicted About Baby Before They're Born 


Parenting

2018's Five Best Educational Toys for Kids 10 & Under


To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific magazine; so many interesting articles in it. You must be very proud.
    Around My Kitchen Table

    ReplyDelete