Tuesday 9 October 2018

Things My Kids Say As Shared On Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


Image Courtesy of Giphy



1. M: What's a mime? J: Someone who doesn't talk, pretends to be in a box, and touches you - whether you like it or not. (7 year old definition of a )

2. When you puke before taking the kids because you discover a surprise old (unidentifiable) camp snack in a backpack (no tears, just vomit) 3. Me: why are you fighting? J: she keeps touching me with her cucumber M (interrupting): by accident!
Image Courtesy of Tenor
4. Me: It's raining and I don't have a raincoat (grumble grumble). My daughter: It's raining which means I'm more likely to see a today, YES!!!




5. J: Mom look, someone threw out a bunch of cotton candy! Me: Those are bags and bags of dirty diapers. J: Ew, that's disappointing. Me: Did you think I'd let you eat random garbage cotton candy? J: It was worth a shot.



Image Courtesy of Giphy


6. J: Is there a version of Romeo and Juliet, but with who shoot birds?

7. M: What are you listening to? Me: M: He sounds like he's a ghost who is haunting me through his music. Can you turn it off? Me: No.  And I think he'd of enjoyed the idea of being a ghost haunting you through his music


8. M: So are half human and half what? Me: They're 100 percent human. M: You mean they don't have any super powers? Me: Nope. M: Well that's the most disappointing thing I've heard today.


To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, & here.


No comments:

Post a Comment