Wednesday 30 January 2019

Paperback Writer - Sharing My Writing On Other Sites

It's been a while since I shared some of my writing from other sites and publications...So I hope that something hear interests you, teaches you something, or even inspires you to try something new.  

Today for my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  While I can't really share my ghostwritten articles on this platform, cause then I wouldn't really be a ghostwriter would I, I can share some of the other stuff I have been working on.  

Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting and reading on!  If you have any ideas for a story, a playground review, or article on any front, feel free to shout it out!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!


Future Female Magazine



Check out my article on my one week digital detox (on page 40) and my article on talking to our children about mental health (on page 36)

Entertainment



Locations Behind The Scenes - Stranger Things 




Parenting Hacks



20 Baby Products That Can Also Double As Mom Products


20 Ways These Moms Saved Money In The First Year After Baby 


20 Ways These Moms Kept It Together The First Year After Baby

 



Pregnancy 


The Real Meaning Behind These 10 Questions Doctors Ask Pregnant Women 


Pregnant After 31 - Why Things Are Different 


Nature & Travel



24 Images of Florida Swap Gators That Make Us Shudder


Things Nobody Can Explain About The Grand Canyon


No comments:

Post a Comment