Thursday 10 January 2019

Things my Kids Say As Posted on Twitter

  

via Gyfy Cat


1. When your daughter asks you if you’re really Voldemort #winning #parenting #HarryPotter #ThingsKidsSay



2. J (talking to the TV), Sighs: We know who #Shakespeare is, he's that guy who died.  M: Shakespeare wrote the #poem of Gnomeo & Juliet #ThingsKidsSay #parenting


via Inverse


3. J: in the fight between #Godzilla & the giant marshmallow man, Godzilla won, but then he got a sugar disease so he should have shared with Mothra and the other monsters #parenting #thingskidssay


4. J: mom the dog ate your Laptop cord. Me: did you try to stop him? J: no I was busy watching tv  (this is the sound of my head exploding) #parenting


5. M: is Drake famous beyond Toronto? Me: yes. Super famous M: Wow. I bet he is rich too. He must have like $1025 in his bank. Me: at least. #ThingsKidsSay #parenting


via Nerd Fitness Rebellion

6. J: so if you get a computer virus does it throw up all over your keyboard? #computers #kids #ThingsKidsSay #parenting



7. J: Do you think turtles look so grumpy all the time because they're slow?  It would make me grouchy.  I'd much rather be a stingray cause they're always smiling #thingskidssay #parenting



To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug 

No comments:

Post a Comment