Friday 26 July 2019

Things My Kids Said (As Shared On Twitter)

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month or two, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


1. J: yeah I know that guy. He’s a bully because he called me Marcus. Me: maybe he thought your name was Marcus. J: it’s not and I don’t appreciate being called a Marcus. Plus he said I didn’t have a bucket when I was totally carrying an invisible bucket. So there. #parenting


2. Me: You need to try harder in gym. J: Why? It's not like it's #math #kidlogic (He's totally right) #parenting #smh



via GifyCat

3. J: I have a really good idea for Top Gun 2. Basically it’s a lot of naked volleyball. And the soundtrack will be by Smash Mouth #smh #parenting


4. Every other child in #Toronto - GO #Raptors !!!! My kids: Why is everyone into #dinosaurs all of a sudden? #SMH #sportsfans



via Giphy


5. M: sneezes j: gross! M: the polite thing to say is bless you! J: sorry. Bless you. Ew gross!!! #twins #parenting #smh


6. J: Isn't it weird that #tarantulas & #scorpions are so cute with their little mouths but also so dangerous? Me: Sure? What about them do you find cute? J: Their tiny tiny mouths #perspective #parenting #nature



via Tenor



7. M: so are we going to a fancy restaurant tonight? Me: not really M: well do they have napkins?  Cause that’s fancy #parenting #thingskidssay


8. As J told me about his school talent show & his performance of 'the coconut dance' which involved a lot of drumming and chanting the word #coconut I realized he may become an experimental musician or #NapoleonDynamite & really I'm good with either #parenting #smh


via Film Daily

9. It's hot out, our #airconditioning is broken. Me: What would you like for lunch? M: How about some nice hot chicken noodle soup? #facepalm #smh #parenting



To see the last edition of Things My Kids say....Click here 

1 comment:

  1. Buy commercial playground equipment From Creative Systems and help your child in gaining self-control, as this will help him massively in the real world.
    commercial playground equipment

    ReplyDelete