Tuesday 26 November 2019

Green Eggs & Ham


The minions have been head over heels for the new Netflix series Green Eggs and Ham. It's pretty cute and stars the voice-work star power of Michael Douglas, Adam Devine, Jillian Bell, Ilana Glazer, Keegan-Michael Key, and Diane Keaton.

I Do Not Like Them Sam I Am, I Do Not Like Green Eggs With Ham

Since things have been a little stressful as of late I thought I'd surprise them with some Green Eggs and Ham for dinner last night.  Since my kids prefer their eggs scrambled I just added some food colouring to their eggs and painted some onto their ham.  For those looking for a little less food colouring enhanced eggs consider adding spinach.  Either way they were really excited and Jack thanked me five times.  Chris tried to convince the kids that green eggs came from green chickens and they made him Google it to prove his theory because they didn't believe him.

Are we going to The Dr. Seuss Experience you ask?  Only if we can find a Groupon or good deal online, until then this will have to do!

Molly digging in






No comments:

Post a Comment