Wednesday 4 March 2020

Things My Kids Said As Posted On Twitter

Not everything my kids say or do warrants a blog post.  This is why I like to share this roundup and snippets of recent conversations I've had with M&J as shared on Twitter.  Enjoy!



J: you know hot metal? Me: what’s that? J: like really loud guitars and someone screaming like they’re being burned by something really hot. Like #ACDC -hot metal Me: I think you’ve invented your own music genre.


via Giphy

J: eww this smells like dried grapes. me: you mean raisins? Dried grapes are raisins. J: That’s disgusting. I didn’t know that.

Dad: what’s all over the remote control? M: Caramels (this is why we can’t have nice things) #parenting


via Giphy

J walked into my bedroom this morning with a nerf bow and arrow, shot five darts against the wall, screamed “Happy Valentines Day” and then ran away cackling. If this isn’t the epitome of #parenting I don’t know what is #HappyValentines



via Giphy


J: what’s the name of that cartoon character who is old and can’t see properly?  Mr. Man Goo? Dad: I don’t think that’s anyone’s name. Me: Are you thinking of Mr. Magoo? J: That’s it! #parenting #thingskidssay


J: who’s that drawing of? M: Super Girl. J: why is she wearing pants? Super Girl always shows some skin. Your drawing isn’t accurate. #comics #parenting #sadbuttrue



No comments:

Post a Comment