Wednesday 27 January 2021

Things my Son says as Posted on Twitter

As I reviewed recent things that my kids have said that have been posted on Twitter, they're all Jack! Maybe sometime soon we'll get an all Molly one!


via Wikipedia 


New recumbent exercise bike delivered. J: dad did you buy an X wing fighter? #StarWars


At the dinner table. D: sometimes kids who are bullies grow up to be bullies. One day you may ever grow up and have a boss who is a bully. J: Like horde prime. He made the whole town skiddish. #Shera

Today’s home school hack. J: as long as M doesn’t speak my teacher cant see that I’m not in French. class. So I just run in the room when I hear her talking so I don’t lose participation marks.


Image via Vice

The biggest “believability” issue my husband is currently facing whilst watching Home Alone involves the inflated price of Kevin’s Cheese pizza. Hmmm. #movietwit


via The Canadian Encyclopedia 

The boy has started to refer to the most exciting scene in a movie as “the money shot”. It made for some interesting dinner time conversation tonight.



Today’s lunch J: oh crap there’s a pencil in my soup.



No comments:

Post a Comment