Sunday 18 June 2017

Song For Dad: A Father's Day Post

For the second year in a row a dedicated Father's Day post didn't happen where I ask a bunch of dads questions about being fathers.  Instead I decided to see what kind of difference one year would make and I asked the minions a bunch of questions about Chris and see what they had to say. This is what Molly and Jack, age five and a half thought about their dad.  Some of their insight is spot on. I highly encourage parents everywhere to ask these questions to their kids and record them, because it's pretty amazing.


Chillin with a chicken at High Park Zoo



1. What makes dad happy?

Molly: Me and Jackie and momma.

Jack: Planting the garden.


2. How does your dad make you laugh?

Molly: When he pretends to try and eat me.

Jack: He's so funny, He makes me funny Plasticine men like lizard man.



3. What does your dad do when you’re not around?

Molly: Wait for me to come back, play with Jackie.

Jack: Waits for me.

4. What is your dad really good at?

Molly: Playing Daddy Monster and drinking beer.

Jack: Building Lego.

5. What is your dad not very good at?

Molly: Drawing.

Jack: Drawing.

6. What does your dad do for a job?

Molly: That's a hard question.  I don't know.

Jack: Sing.

7. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?

Molly: Robin from Teen Titans because they're both funny and that they both want to be the boss but aren't.

Jack: Scorpion, because Scorpion is cool and a bad guy, just like daddy.




8. How are you and your dad the same?

Molly: We both like our car, going to garage sales, and eating cornflakes.

Jack: Because we both like to work on invisible computers together and we both love Lego.

9. How are you and your dad different?

Molly: I don't like Lego that much, and when daddy was a kid he loved Lego, he still loves it.

Jack: I am a lot like the Human Torch, but daddy isn't.

10. How do you know your dad loves you?

Molly: I can feel it in his heart.

Jack: Because I just know he does.

11. What does your dad like most about me (mom)?

Molly: That he loves her and you love him.

Jack: That mommy does the planning.


To read Molly & Jack's answers from last year click hereTo read my Father's Day Honest "dad" survey post from 2014 click here.
To read my Father's Day dad survey post from 2013 click here.


To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug

No comments:

Post a Comment