Thursday 22 June 2017

Words of Wisdom: My Kids in 140 Characters or Less

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


Drake Dancing The Six
Image Courtesy of Giphy


1. M: What if I ask Drake to marry me and he just shrugs? problems when you're 5 years old

2. J: We can't leave Dollarama until I finish smelling all of the gum


3. M: Look an eagle! Me: That's a seagull M: Isn't it beautiful? I hope it doesn't poop on our car


Image Courtesy of Giphy


4. J: Who's singing on the radio? Me: The Red Hot Chili Peppers J: Can you turn them off? They're too spicy for my ears

5. Bedtime story & my son climbs up on my back for what I think is a cuddle & yells FART BOMB at the top of his lungs

6. M: don't worry about opening the car door. I'm just going to kick out the window to escape


7. J: The most dangerous thing about is the lightning & explosions


8. Parenting level expert. jogging 4.2 miles per hour while creating a cheese string spider for your son

9. Muse is playing on the radio. M: Why are they singing like ghosts? Are they trying to be scary? I don't get it. 10. J: Let's write a song about a scorpion & a lobster who fight. Maybe they die, maybe they become BFFs Let's find out!

To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick hereherehereherehereherehere, and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment