Wednesday 13 December 2017

Paperback Writer: Sharing My Writing On Other Sites

This is a pretty exciting month for my writing.  I had a fun and rather scandalous article I wrote on Confessions from Babysitters reach 1.5 million hits and counting - click on it and share the love to help me reach 1.6!   I also found out that I'm going to be writing for a local (Toronto) print publication in 2018, but more on that in the new year!

In case you haven't guessed it's that time of the month again when I share some of the writing I've been completing for other publications.  This is where I learn all of that delightful trivia that I can wow people with at cocktail parties and with the holiday season upon us, it's time to read up.

Nowadays as my full-time job I write and ghostwrite articles for online publications, organizations and blogs, in addition to providing public relations services.  While I can't really share my ghostwritten articles on this platform, cause then I wouldn't really be a ghostwriter would I, I can share some of the other stuff I have been working on.

Click on the links for the topics that interest you most, and if you enjoy what I wrote please share, like, and follow, and keep parenting and reading on!  If you have any ideas for a story, a playground review, or article on any front, feel free to shout it out!  I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration!

Scandal & Trending Articles



15 Confessions from Babysitters 

15 (Fake) Celebrity Rumors Hollywood Is Obsessed With

15 Netflix Stars Who Can’t Stand Each Other



Reality TV



8 Reality TV Shows That Pay The Cheapest Per Episode (and the 8 that Pay the most)


Retro/Humour





15 Parenting Fails From The 1990's


Pregnancy & Infants




15 Money Mistakes Moms Make In The First Month After Labor


13 Things Doctors Wished You Knew About Pregnancy Tests

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete