Wednesday 20 March 2019

Things My Kids Say As Posted On Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month or two, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.


via Giphy


1. J: what is The Godfather about? Dad: Don’t worry about it. It’s really good, but violent we can watch it when you’re older. M: But is it as good as Home Alone? #parenting


2. Dad: do you know what a crab apple tree is? J: yeah. I think so.  But does it pinch you?


3. J: ouch I banged my foot! dad: where does it hurt? J: I hurt my thumb toe #parenting #ThingsKidsSay


4. J: It's #ValentineDay so do we get to meet #cupid ? Me: I've never met him.  J: Cause I'm pretty sure I could beat him in a fight.  I mean he's a baby with terrible aim and he still wears a diaper #parenting #ThingsKidsSay

via Pinterest

5. M: who would win in an epic battle between #spiderman and his mortal enemy #OzzyOsbourne? Me: I am pretty sure that those two aren’t enemies but I would buy tickets to that movie #parenting #ThingsKidsSay #comics


6. I just poured some #MapleSyrup on some bowls of freshly fallen #snow and called it Pioneer #icecream & I can't remember the last time my kids were this excited about any food I've prepared for them #parenting


7. The husband is popping bubble wrap. J (angrily): Hey!!! Why are you doing my job! That’s my job!

via Tenor




No comments:

Post a Comment