Friday 20 December 2019

Things My Kids Say As Shared On Twitter

My kids say and do a lot of smaller things that never make the blog.  This regular round up is a fun way for me to share some of the smaller moments from my parenting journey.  Enjoy! 


1. Me: They say they want a collage for this project. J: Okay fine.  But remember I don't want anything touching or overlapping. Me: Do you understand what a collage is? J: Yes.  So nothing touching #SMH #SchoolProjects #parenting #crafting

via Bustle

2. Who walks all the way to school before they realize they left their backpack at home despite several reminders? My kid that's who! #parenting

3. Me: you can get dressed up when we go to church to see your cousins perform in the Christmas service. M: like in a costume? I think I’ll wear wings like an angel. Me: no that’s inappropriate. I mean fancy. M: okay but that’s not as much fun #parenting #smh

via Tenor

4. Me: How are you feeling today buddy? J: Much better! And I learned an awesome new word: sharted.  Don't worry, dad told me that I'm not allowed to say it at school #parenting #thingskidssay #SMH

5. When you leave your son unattended to sign holiday cards #smh #parenting



6. When you have to tell your son that #venoming (yes this is a verb in our house) is not appropriate while watching a church pageant #parenting #SMH #SundayFunday #SundayMorning #Marvel


Image Courtesy of Giphy

7. Within the first fifteen minutes of real cold weather we have already lost one pair of gloves and discovered that winter boots no longer fit 'when I wear my cozy socks' #parenting

8. J: I can't wear pyjama shirts with buttons. Me: Why? J: Because they make me furious and that's not what pyjama day is all about. (And today we celebrate the true meaning of um...pyjama day?) #parenting #thingskidssay #smh

via Tenor

No comments:

Post a Comment