Tuesday 1 May 2018

Things My Kids Say As Shared on Twitter

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are recent Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.




Deadpool
Image Courtesy of Giphy



1. J: you see I can't put the same effort into my drawings at school as I do at home because they're too violent and I don't think the other kids at school could handle it. #parenting


2. Me: what's wrong with your ham J: it's too meat #foodie #parenting #MyKids

3. J: who would win in a fight between predator and Santa?  I mean Santa is supposed to be immortal but I don't think he'd be very good at fighting  #ThingsKidsSay #parenting

The Simpsons
Image Courtesy of Reddit

4. M: I had a nightmare that a giant pizza box came to life and tried to eat me. Can I sleep here? Me: let me just move this giant pizza box out of the way. M: mommy you think you're funny but you're not #parenting


5. Talking to our kids about the war of 1812 M: So did that happen when you were a kid? C: That was over 200 years ago. M: So were you alive or not dad? #parenting #facepalm#ThingsKidsSay


6. Trying to explain lyrics to your kids in the car, cause the radio is on and it's #420


New Girl
Image Courtesy of Giphy

7. Tonight's episode of my daughter crying is brought to you by lost tooth swallowed with pizza and apparently the ugly cry is inherited from mom




To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, & here.


No comments:

Post a Comment